Voicemail Greetings Scripts
From VoIP.ms Wiki
Customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal of every business. However, due to busy schedules, business professionals have little time to attend and respond to the need of every single client. Moreover, if it is a potential customer, a business voicemail greeting is their first contact with the business. Therefore, it is imperative to fully exploit the capabilities of business voicemail and to make sure that it is working at its optimal best. Even if the existing or potential customer is not able to reach you, you can leave them with an informative message to have a lasting impression. Having said that, to ensure your customer receives the best possible experience - businesses should take some time to build customer-centric strategies to offer positive customer experience. Creating effective voicemail greetings is one of those strategies that can reflect the voice of your business. The following are some of the best professional voicemail greeting scripts for businesses and professionals.
Personal Business Script
1. Hello, this is [John Smith]. I am currently unavailable to take your call. Please leave me a message with your name, number and reason for the call. I will get back to you within [specific time frame]. Have a great day ahead.
2. Hi there, you have reached [John]. If you have an emergency and need a quick response, please hang up and send an email to [email@example.com]. Otherwise, leave me a message with your name and phone number after the beep. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.
1. Hello, this is [John Smith]. I am currently on vacation. Please leave your name and number and I will get back to you as soon as I am back at the office. Have a great day.
2. Hello, this is [John Smith]. I am currently out of the office, exploring a new place. If it is urgent, please direct your inquiries to [Jane Doe at firstname.lastname@example.org]. She will be able to answer your queries in the meantime. If this can wait, leave your name and number and I will get back to you as soon as I am available.
1. Hello, thank you for calling [Company name]. Unfortunately, we are not able to take your call at the moment, please leave us a message with your name and phone number after the tone. Our team will get in touch with you within [the next 24 hours]. Thank you.
2. Thank you for calling [Company name]. We are currently closed. Our team is available [Business hours]. Please visit [www.companyexample.com] for more information or leave us a message including your name, phone number and reason for calling. One of our representatives will get back to you shortly. Have a great day ahead.
1. Thank you for reaching out to [Company name]. Our office is closed in observance of the holiday. Do leave us your name and phone number and one of our associates will be calling you back on the next business day.
2. Hello, we are sorry we are not able to take your call during [December Holidays]. Kindly leave your name, phone number, and a brief message. One of our representatives will get back to you shortly. Thank you and [Happy Holidays] to you!
1. You have reached [Company name]. Due to inclement weather conditions, the office is currently closed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Please leave us a message after the tone. As soon as conditions allow, we will definitely get back to you.
2. Thank you for calling [Company name]. We are closed because of inclement weather. Drop us a brief message and we will get back once the weather conditions settle. Please visit [www.companyexample.com] for more information about our services.