- BEAVERTON, OR / MONTREAL, CANADA (September 17, 2019) Communications, Inc, a global manufacturer of leading professional business VoIP products, and, VoIP.ms, a leading Bring-Your-Own-Device VoIP provider, have certified interoperability of the VSP and VCS series SIP deskset phones with their services.
- Vtech SIP Deskset Phone Series including:
- VSP715 SIP Color Desk Phone
- VSP725 Color Desk Phone
- VoIP.ms was founded by IT and business professionals looking for a better way to bring IP Phone services to companies. It is devoted to providing quality local and international connections to its clients around the world. By being a strictly Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) service, VoIP.ms is able to focus on giving customers a highly flexible, feature-rich cloud-based communication service that won’t cost more than it needs to. To learn more and sign up, visit www.voip.ms.
- VTech stands for innovation and practical, down-to-earth products that bring technology into the hands of people. This means real breakthroughs in design, function, software and hardware, and using the latest proven technology as creatively as possible to enhance people's lives. To learn more, visit: www.vtech.com
- Founded in 1976, VTech is the largest manufacturer of residential phones in North America, and the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy through toddler and preschool. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovative and high-quality products in a manner that minimizes any impact on the environment, while creating sustainable value for its stakeholders and the community. For more information on Vtech, please visit www.vtech.com. VTech® is a registered trademark of VTech Holdings Limited.
- VoIP.ms is a Canadian voice over internet protocol (VoIP) bring-your-own-device provider headquartered in Montreal, Canada. VoIP.ms provides a vast range of standard telephony features, as well as enhanced communication features to simplify both business and residential communications such as local, DID numbers in 60+ countries, it also offers termination (outgoing calls) in over 125 countries across the globe, toll-free numbers, audio conferencing and services such as E911, CNAM Lookup, SMS, virtual fax, virtual PRIs, and local number portability. For more information on VoIP.ms, please visit https://voip.ms/en