From VoIP.ms Wiki
- Start PortGo Softphone
- You will see a window settings
- Fill in the information according to your account
- Username: 100000 (your VoIP.ms username)
- Password: ********* (account password)
- Server: atlanta.voip.ms (one of our multiple servers)
- Now click on Advanced button
- Fill the following fields as below:
- Display Name: John Smith
- Authorization Name: 100000 (your VoIP.ms username)
- User Domain: atlanta.voip.ms (one of our multiple servers)
- Register every: 180 seconds
- Click on Login button
- Select Options at the menu.
- Select the Audio Codecs option.
- At the right you will see the codecs available, leave only as selected codec, GSM and G.711 uLaw. Set the rest to the left side and apply plus OK buttons.
- Your PortGo should be ready to make calls