Dinstar C60 series
From VoIP.ms Wiki
This guide applies to the Dinstar C60UP, C62, C63, C64 & C66 IP Phones.
Once you have connected your device to your local connection, it will be necessary to obtain the local IP address that was designated for it. From your IP phone navigate through the menus to obtain its IP address. To achieve this, press the “OK“ button to check IP address of the IP Phone, OK->IPv4->X.X.X.X .
Then login to the web of the IP phone. Default username and password are admin/admin. Once in the GUI, go to Account-> Basic page and from there you will need to fill your account information to register.
Under SIP Account
- Account:Your accountID, being either your main account or sub account.
- Active: Set it to Enabled
- Display Label: The name you want to give to the line.
- Display Name: Set your callerID name here. Either your name, business, etc.
- Register Name: Set your accountID, being either your main account or sub account.
- Username: Set your accountID, being either your main account or sub account.
- Password: Set your account password for your main account or sub account.
Under SIP Server
- Server IP: Set the server you wish to register to here.
- Port: Leave it as is or if you have 5060 blocked, you can attempt with 5080 or 42872.
- Registration Expires: 120
Proceed by pressing submit and your phone will then register.