From VoIP.ms Wiki
Get the IP Address
- Press the OK button
- The IP Address should appear on screen
- Open your web browser and go to http://<ipaddress>
- Login to web management (Default User : admin, default Password : admin)
- Go to Account tab
- Chose one account
- Fill in the following values:
- Account Active: On
- Label: 100000 (your VoIP.ms username)
- Display Name: Your Outbound CallerID Name (See the requirements below)
- Register Name: 100000 (your VoIP.ms username)
- User Name: 100000 (your VoIP.ms username)
- Password: ********* (account password)
- SIP Server: atlanta.voip.ms (one of our multiple servers)
- Subscribe Period: 300
300 is also to be used for Login Expire(seconds), to be changed from 3600
IMPORTANT for Display Name: - We suggest entering your outbound Caller ID Name must be in capital letters. This will appears more clearly/visible on some devices. - You must NOT use any special characters, they will not be displayed. - Enter a max of 15 characters. Some of regular Canadian providers will not show more than 15 characters max. We suggest shrinking or adapt your caller ID. - Spaces are allowed in a caller id name.
- Click on Confirm button to save your settings.
Preventing Direct IP Scanner Calls from 100
Please make sure you have the latest firmware upgrade and look for and Enable the setting "Accept SIP Trust Server Only" which is at the bottom of the Advanced Tab under Account.
The newer firmware also has an option in the General Settings called "Allow IP Call", please set this to "Disabled".
In the event where you need the guide directly from Yealink, you may find the user/admin manual guide below:
User Manual : Download PDF