Troubleshooting Outgoing Calls
From VoIP.ms Wiki
In this entry we are gonna talk about one of VoIP troubleshoot, when a Number is Unreachable.
When you try to call a number and you can not reach this, there some situation that can cause this.
If you try to reach a number and is Unreachable, here are some tips that you can do.
- Verify if is a valid number.
- Check if this number is allow in your destination,make sure that your International calls are enable. Please note that some destination are not allowed to certain countries you must activate this. You can check this on your Customer Portal >> Main Menu >> Account Settings >> Account Restrictions.
- Check your Dial Mode if is NANPA or E164, you can do this on your Customer Portal >> Main Menu >> Account Settings >> General.
- Try to reach this number using our Value and Premium Route. You can do this on your Customer Portal >> Main Menu >> Account Settings >> Account Routing.
- Check in our "Rates" section this number and see what kind of number is. Please note there are some numbers that can't be reach in our network. Go to your Customer Portal >> Rates >> Check Rates Online and paste the number in the search field.
- Try reaching this number using our prefix 033 (VALUE) and 044 (PREMIUM).
- If you still experiencing issues, please contact us.