From VoIP.ms Wiki
Revision as of 16:57, 4 August 2016 by Gfoster
- Free install from the Mac App Store
- Start Telephone softphone (from Applications folder)
- Click on the Telephone menu and select Preferences
- Under the Accounts tab Click the "+" to create a new SIP account entry.
- Populate the fields as in this example:
Full Name: your identifier for your voip.ms account Domain: the voip.ms server you wish to use User Name: your voip.ms subaccount you wish to use Password: the password associated with that subaccount
- Click the Done button
- Telephone should be ready to make calls, you will see this window:
- To confirm that you have registered this softphone properly, you can make a call to the Echo test application (dial 4443).