From VoIP.ms Wiki
Assuming that your VoIP.ms account is active and your DID has been chosen, you may follow the steps below:
- 1) Verify that the DTMF mode is set to "AUTO" in the VoIP.ms portal. To do so, log onto VoIP.ms portal, head over to Main Menu → Account Settings → Advanced and select "AUTO".
- 2) Make sure that you have your account username, password and server address. In case of doubt, you may find your username and server address in the Main Menu → Portal Home and under Main Account Registration Status.
- 3) Go on the Phonesuite PBX Voiceware in order to add all the information needed.
- 4) Give the trunk a name and the following information of your account:
- Device Name: Enter your account Number
- Secret: Enter the password used when creating the account (same password used to log into the UI)
- Username: Enter your account Number (same as Device Name)
- Insecure: Invite
- Host: There are many hosts available, check UI for nearest host
- NAT: Checked
- Register?: Checked
- Usable as Trunk: Checked
- Channels: 99
- Credentials: Click "Same as Above"