Problems logging in
From VoIP.ms Wiki
If you ever encounter any difficulties logging into your main portal, please try the following suggestions depending on your case.
- If you have forgotten your main portal password, you are going to need to reset it. You can do this from the log in screen. Just click where it says Password lost? Click here to reset your password. Please note, that you will need to provide us the Email associated to your Voip.ms Account.
- After you have click on the link you will get the following screen, then you will receive an email with a link and a code to reset your password. You have 60 minutes to reset your password. If you have not updated your password within the next 60 minutes, you'll have to wait 24 hours to request another password reset.
- After you have received the email you will have the option of clicking a link, or entering the code provided just like the screen below.
- You will have to enter the code or if you click the link your will have to enter your new password, please note that you can check the box that reads (Reset all SIP/IAX passwords as well) if you would like your SIP or IAX password to be reset.
- If you follow the instructions correctly you will receive the screen below, letting you know that your password has been changed successfully.
- If for any reason you have blocked your account for reaching the limit of fail attempts, contact us so we can reset the account for you.
If you receive the message that your IP is blocked, please follow this link (https://www.voip.ms/ip/) Copy the IP address that will be displayed, and then sent it back on your reply to us, in order to white flag that IP.
Please note that for security purposes, we can not provide users passwords via Ticket, Live Chat or Telephone.