From VoIP.ms Wiki
|[draft revision]||[quality revision]|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<br clear="all" />
<br clear="all" />
Latest revision as of 14:37, 19 December 2019
The KX-HDV130 is an entry level IP Phone with streamlined functions and the high-definition voice quality..
While the screenshots used for this guide were taken from a KX-HDV130, the steps and configuration apply for the phone models:
Accessing The Web Interface
In order to configure the Panasonic phone to be used along with our service, it is required to access it's web interface settings. For this, the IP address of the device must be acquired.
To perform this click on the "Basic Settings" menu and navigate to: " Other Options " , then select: " Embedded Web " and select On.
After that go to System Settings >> Status >> IPv4 Settings >> IP Address. It should read back something as: " 192.168.0.1
Once you have the IP address please open a web browser of your preference and it's URL bar enter the IP address you got by prepending: " http:// " and access it. Once accessed, you'll be prompted to authenticate. The default administrator credentials are:
Username: " admin " Password: " adminpass "
Once logged in you'll be presented with this screen:
Here, please navigate to: VOIP. Once on this page, click on the - Line 1 menu on your left
- Phone Number: 100000 (replace with your SIP main account or subaccount)
- Registrar Server Address: One of VoIP.ms multiple servers, you can choose the one closest to your location
- Registrar Server Port: Set the port number (5060, 5080 or 42872)
- Proxy Server Address: Use the same VoIP.ms server you used at Registrar Server Address
- Proxy Server Port: Use the same port set at "Registrar Server Port"
- Presence Server Address: Use the same VoIP.ms server you used at Registrar Server Address
- Presence Server Port: Use the same port set at "Registrar Server Port"
- Outbound Proxy Server Address: Use the same VoIP.ms server you used at Registrar Server Address
- Outbound Proxy Server Port: Use the same port set at "Registrar Server Port"
- Service Domain: Use the same VoIP.ms server you used at Registrar Server Address
- Authentication ID: Use the same you set at Phone Number
- Authentication Password: Your SIP account's password
- REGISTER Expires Timer: 300
- Transport Protocol: You can use UDP or TCP depending on your network's settings
Once done press the: "Save" button at the bottom. Then, head to the: " VoIP Settings " menui. Here, you can adjust your audio codecs as you prefer.
Keep in mind that is preferred to have the same audio codecs as you set your SIP account (in your VoIP.ms customer portal)
- G.722 Enable: No (We do not support this codec)
Once done press the: " Save " button at the bottom.
RTP Identity Settings
Once this has been done (and if all is correct) you can address to Status and there to VoIP Status to confirm that your SIP account's are registered. You should see something like this:
If you experience any issues or find anything you'd like to contribute with please don't hesitate to contact us.
In order to use these devices with encryption, besides having to enable the SIP account in your VoIP.ms customer portal, there are some settings you will have to modify in your device's configuration.
Modify the following values:
- Registrar/Proxy/Presence/Outbound proxy Port: Add the port number designated to TLS (5061, 5081 or 42873)
- Transport protocol: Set it to TLS
- TLS Mode: Select SIP-TLS
At the VoIP Settings >> Line, check the following value:
- SRTP Mode: Be sure that it is set to SRTP