NetDial Sip Phone
From VoIP.ms Wiki
Revision as of 14:16, 1 May 2012 by Patrick
- Start NetDial
- Once NetDial has started, click go to the Setting tab then Accounts >> Add new account to start the configuration.
Now Click on the Add new account button to create a new account
Fill in the Settings for your account:
- Account Title: You can chose a title or reference number for your account,E.G VoIP.ms
- Account ID: This will be the SIP username, if you are using your main account will be 6 digits starting with 1XXXXX, if you are using your sub account will be the sub account username E.G 123456_XXX.
- Password: The password for your main account is the one you set when you (Signup), for your sub account will be the one you set when the sub account was created.
- Proxy Port: This is one of our servers, feel free to chose the one you prefer, also you can ping each server and see which one gives you less latency.
Atlanta, GA: atlanta.voip.ms (184.108.40.206) Chicago, IL: chicago.voip.ms (220.127.116.11) Dallas, TX: dallas.voip.ms (18.104.22.168) Houston, TX: houston.voip.ms (22.214.171.124) Los Angeles, CA: losangeles.voip.ms (126.96.36.199) New York, NY: newyork.voip.ms (188.8.131.52) Seattle, WA: seattle.voip.ms (184.108.40.206) Tampa, FL: tampa.voip.ms (220.127.116.11) Montreal 2,QC: montreal2.voip.ms (18.104.22.168) Toronto 2, ON: toronto2.voip.ms (22.214.171.124) Montreal,QC: montreal.voip.ms (126.96.36.199) Toronto, ON: toronto.voip.ms (188.8.131.52) London, UK: london.voip.ms (184.108.40.206)
Finally click on the "Save" button to save your changes and start making calls.