From VoIP.ms Wiki
- Start Jitsi
- Click on the File menu
- Then select Add new account...
- Select SIP under Network and then click on Advanced Settings
- On the Account tab, fill in the information according to your account as follows:
- SIP ID: 100000 (Replace with your 6 digits Main SIP account UserID or Sub Account user name)
- Password: ********* (SIP Account Password, if you use the main SIP account by default is the same you use to log into the VoIP.ms website)
- Display Name: John Smith (your name)
- Change to the Connection tab and fill in the following:
- Registrar: atlanta.voip.ms (one of our multiple servers, you can choose the one closer to your location.)
- Port : 5060
- Authorization name: (same as the SIP ID above)
- Change to the Presence tab and set the following:
- Default subscription duration (in s.): 300 (or less).
- Then click on the Next button below
- Double check that the settings are correct in the Summary screen and then click the Sign in button.
- The account should be ready and you can start placing calls.