Getting Started for Entrepreneurs (1-2 Employees)
From VoIP.ms Wiki
This guide has been made for entrepreneurs running a business on their own or businesses only with a few employees. Note that if your business has grown beyond this stage, we suggest you use our Getting Started for Small Businesses guide.
Below you will find a complete setup guide for your business phone system including:
- A few recommendations for a desk phone and a softphone to place and receive calls,
- A custom toll-free number,
- A voicemail greeting for your business,
- Call flow time conditions to forward calls during and after your business hours,
- Sending and receiving faxes through a virtual fax and SMS text messages through your e-mail, and
- Recording phone calls for your records
Setting Up Your VoIP.ms Account and Devices
The phone features listed in this guide are interdependent. We recommend following the setup steps in the order they are presented.
Congratulations! After following this guide, you’re ready to do business using Phone.com.