Getting Started for Entrepreneurs (1-2 Employees)
From VoIP.ms Wiki
This guide has been made for entrepreneurs starting solo or with a few employees. We definitely understand how you are always on the go and how every lead count. Below you will find a complete setup guide for your business phone system, including the following features:
- A few recommendations for a desk phone and a softphone to place and receive calls
- A toll-free number for your dedicated business line
- A customized voicemail greeting for your business
- Time Conditions Call Flow to forward calls during and after your business hours
- Sending and receiving faxes and SMS text messages
- Recording phone calls for client records
Who Should Use This Guide?
All great businesses have small beginnings. As an entrepreneur, we assume you are either running a business on your own or you have just a couple of employees. If your business has grown beyond this, we suggest you use Getting Started for Small Businesses.
Setting Up Your Phone.com Account and Devices
The phone features listed in this guide are interdependent. We recommend following the setup steps in the order they are presented.
Congratulations! After following this guide, you’re ready to do business using Phone.com.