From VoIP.ms Wiki
- Go to Preferences > Profiles.
- Position focus on existing profile, press menu item "Create copy".
- Type in your new profile name.
- Select your new profile, press menu item "Active" or press trackball/touchpad.
- You will be asked if you want to log in or not. Choose NO.
- Go to Setup > Main Settings.
- Type in your SIP server configuration data (more details below). If you need more settings press menu item "Advanced Settings"
- After you save your settings you will be asked if you want log in. Choose YES.
- If your settings are correct you should be logged in when you come to main screen, if not go to 7. and try again.
VoIP Account Details
- Account settings: (in Main settings screen) should look like this:
- My name: John Smith (your name)
- My ID: 100000 (your VoIP.ms username)
- My Password: ********* (account password)
- My Domain: atlanta.voip.ms (one of our multiple servers)
- My Proxy: atlanta.voip.ms