From VoIP.ms Wiki
Bria Solo provides desktop and mobile softphone applications that facilitate best-in-class calling and robust call control features. Whether used for inbound or outbound calls, Bria makes it easy to integrate contacts from various sources, streamline communications, and manage calls from one easy-to-use interface.
Visit: https://www.counterpath.com/bria-solo/ to sign up.
When you sign up for the first time to Bria Solo, you will be assisting through every step in order to set up your Bria Solo Apps.
Choose your Voice Account
Select the option Select from Providers, in order to have the setup configuration. This will simplify your configuration process.
You will find, VoIP.ms in the providers list.
VoIP.ms SIP Credentials
At this step, you will need to your sub account credentials in order to receive and make calls.
- DOMAIN: It will be your preferred VoIP.ms PoP Server. Note: In order to receive incoming calls, your DID needs to be on the same pop server as your current account
- SIP USERNAME: Your sub-account username.
- AUTHORIZATION USERNAME: Your sub-account username.
- SIP/VOICE PASSWORD: Your sub-account's password.
- CALL DISPLAY: This is your Outbound Caller ID Name, that will be displayed.
Done! Install Bria Solo
Now you can download the Bria Solo application on your device. Once downloaded and installed, you will need to use your Bria account credentials.