From VoIP.ms Wiki
- Start the Acrobits App
- Once the Acrobits App has started, click on New SIP Account to start the configuration.
- You will see VoIP.ms at the list, select it
You will need to fill the information for your account:
- Username: You account or sub account username (six digit number) E.G 123456 / 123456_XX (the underscore has to be used for sub-accounts)
- Password: The password you set for the account / sub account
- Domain: One of VoIP.ms multiple servers, you can choose the one closest to your location)
Finally click on the "Save" button and you will be able to start using voip.ms on the Acrobits App.
If you need assistance during the configuration don't hesitate to contact VoIP.ms support.