From VoIP.ms Wiki
Revision as of 17:00, 8 November 2011 by Patrick
- Start Acrobits App
- Once the Acrobits App has started, click on New SIP Account to start the configuration.
- Now Click on Generic SIP Account.
You will need to fill the information for your account:
- Title: Select a Title for this account E.G. Voip.ms
- Username: You account or sub account username E.G 123456 / 123456_XX
- Password: The password you set for the account / sub account
- Domain: The voip.ms server E.G chicago.voip.ms
- Display Name: This will be the Caller ID Name for your outbound calls (optional, this may not apply for US phones)
Finally click on the "Save" button and you will be able to start using voip.ms on the Acrobits App.
If you need assistance during the configuration don't hesitate to contact us.