Grandstream HandyTone 502 - HT502
From VoIP.ms Wiki
Revision as of 19:25, 3 July 2013 by Jeff
Click on FXS 1 to configure your first line.
Fill the followings fields.
- SIP Server: atlanta.voip.ms (one of our multiple servers)
- SIP User ID: 100000 (your VoIP.ms username)
- Authenticate Password: ********* (account password)
- User ID is phone number: No
- SIP Registration: Yes
- NAT transversal (STUN): No
Known Issues and Resolutions
Hearing an Echo on the Line:
Please go to your FXS port setting screen, that you are using with us, and verify that the option Disable Line Echo Canceler, is set to NO. You can also adjust the setting Gain, where the Rx (Other Person) is a gain level for signals transmitted by FXS and Tx (You) is a gain level for signals received by FXS.