ZoIPer for Android
From VoIP.ms Wiki
- Start Zoiper Softphone
- Click on Config icon on the Zoiper screen.
- Now click on Accounts
- Click on Add Account.
- Choose SIP.
- Click on Accept button
- You will be redirected to a Screen like this one:
- Fill in the information according to your account
- Account: Choose a name for your account.
- Host: atlanta.voip.ms (one of our multiple servers) http://wiki.voip.ms/article/Choosing_Server
- Username: 100000 (your VoIP.ms username)
- Password: ********* (account password)
- Click on Save button
- Now your ZoIPer should look like this and be ready to use.
- For best results, it is recommended to use wifi. But if using 4G/LTE and you experience poor sound quality, it has been reported that turning off ECHO CANCELLATION helps solve the issue.