From VoIP.ms Wiki
This article will provide you a guidance when configuring the hosted PBX on PBXes.org website.
- Please note that this is a basic guide, and only covers how to connect the trunk with our servers and place outgoing calls using your extensions.
This is the initial screen you will see once you have logged in their website.
On the left side menu , click on Trunks > then Add SIP trunk.
Here is where you configure SIP trunk, please take note on the following:
- The trunk name can be set as you want.
- Username will be the account username/sub account username.
- SIP server and domain needs to be filled both with the same server chosen from the 10+ VoIP.ms servers.
It is important to set the dialing rules from the beginning, the basic 1+NXXNXXXXXX will apply to the pattern in the outbound route.
Finally we move to the Outbound Routing in the left menu > Add route > Custom dial pattern > NXXNXXXXXX (basic form).
- Please remember that on every change you will not only submit the changes but apply them as well, the site will indicate this.