NetDial Sip Phone
From VoIP.ms Wiki
- Start NetDial app
- Once NetDial has started, click go to the Setting tab then Accounts >> Add new account to start the configuration.
Now Click on the Add new account button to create a new account
Fill in the Settings for your account:
- Account Title: You can chose a title or reference number for your account,E.G VoIP.ms
- Account ID: This will be the SIP username, if you are using your main account will be 6 digits starting with 1XXXXX, if you are using your sub account will be the sub account username E.G 123456_XXX.
- Password: The password for your main account is the one you set when you (Signup), for your sub account will be the one you set when the sub account was created.
- Proxy IP: You should type here the address of one of the VoIP.ms servers, feel free to chose the one you prefer Choosing a VoIP.ms server, also optionally you can ping each server and see which one gives you less latency.
Finally click on the "Save" button to save your changes and start making calls.