From VoIP.ms Wiki
- Configuring Your Credentials
From the springboard select Settings, scroll down and select idoubs from the list as shown below.
From the list of settings, select Identity and fill the fields like this (of course you must adjust them to fit your credentials):
- Display Name: Fill this with Voipms
- Public Id: sip:email@example.com (This needs to be in the format of sip:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Private Id: 123456 (This should just be your SIP ID, Your 6 Digit SIP Number)
- Password: Your password. you can get this here if you forgot https://www.voip.ms/m/samples/voxalot.php
- Realm: atlanta.voip.ms (Please change to your preferred POP Server, the same POP Server as above in your Public ID)
- 3GPP Early IMS: OFF
- Configuring Network Connection
Go back to the settings the select Network and fill the fields like this:
- WiFi: To enable/disable WiFi.
- 3G/2.5G: To enable/disable 3G, 4G (VoLTE) and 2.5G.
- Proxy Host: losangeles.voip.ms (Please change to your preferred POP Server)
- Proxy Port: 5060
- Transport: UDP
- Enable SigComp: Disable
Now that the client is correctly configured you are ready to start it. Go to the Springboard and select iDoubs in order to run the client. You should be ready to make calls. Congratulations!