From VoIP.ms Wiki
- Start the Grandstream Wave App
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on Settings
- Select Account Settings then tap the + sign at the top right of the screen to Add a New Account
- From the Add New Account section, select SIP account.
- Fill in the Settings for your account
- Account Name Voip.ms (Any name to identify your account)
- SIP Server toronto4.voip.ms (You can choose any of our multiple servers. Please refer to Choosing Server for further information)
- SIP User ID 100000 (Replace with your SIP/IAX Main or Subaccount Username)
- SIP Authentication ID 100000 (Replace with your SIP/IAX Main or Subaccount Username)
- Password ***** (Your account or subaccount Password)
- Display Name Voip.ms (Your Caller ID Name of choice. Please refer to Caller ID for further information)
- Once you are done, tap the Check mark at the top right of the screen and you should be ready to make calls after a few seconds.